Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Back!

Stereotypes... one of those things that you believe in, or say you don't believe in to be "one of those people that don't care about what people think about me" kinda people. Truth is, stereotypes are unavoidable. Unless you live in a cave all by yourself I guess... Cliques, too. Just feeling kinda thinky cuz I start high school next Tuesday. Well I guess in a week now, cuz it's 12:03 in the morning. I know, I've been saying I'm excited, but now that it's really right around the corner, I'm a little nervous. I didn't get to go to orientation because I was at Holt Camp (aka, best camp EVER, i miss my cabin girls! also, it's kinda weird being surrounded by white people again. idk... maybe it's just me) but I have an appointment for like 12 something today. Hopefully I'm awake -___- but most of all, I MISS MY FRIENDS!!!! one of my BESTEST guy friends, William, has been in Vietnam ALL summer! He gets back like three days before school starts!!!!! D'x I haven't seen him at ALL this summer, and I miss him so much TT_TT

And first day back at soccer today, and I got punished along with the team because they left trash. 2 minutes of team pushups. may not sound really bad, but trust me, even the seniors were hurting a little. and there was this new girl that must've just shown up for tryouts (which I missed, but they're not making cuts) and not conditioning, cuz I've never seen her before in my life.... and I don't wanna sound rude, but she's not the best. She had her toe under the ball and was flicking it up, and she asked me, "Why does it keep going up like that?" -__- well, according to physics, if you use force while moving in an upward motion, that thing's probably gonna go up too. Just sayin'. But she has the coolest glasses, and seems pretty ok.

It's been a while... I feel like I haven't awkwardly blogged in a long time... i miss you.

Oh, I started watching Shane Dawson videos on YouTube, listening to nevershoutnever, and I know the first few words to a Justin Bieber song. Yes. How one can change in a single week of being gone.

^Maile!^

No comments:

Post a Comment