Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Likes and Dislikes?

Do likes and dislikes distinguish a person for what STEREOTYPE they fit under? (I'm starting to capitalize it.) Because if they do, I guess I'd fit under lots of different STEREOTYPES. I know, I've had STEREOTYPES on the brain for the past few days... actually, most of the summer. Because you know... high school and all. I kinda wonder if high school is REALLY like they portray in those "reality" tv shows. (you know which ones that cause me to put quotation marks around reality) Because in a town as small as mine, it's kinda hard to believe that my high school could be filled with so much drama. And if there is, I probably never got into it, because I never knew about it. Yeah, I'm pretty out of the loop.

But hey, I found this backpack online that I really want!!!



yeah, pokemon! I know, I am a dork n___0

^Maile!^

No comments:

Post a Comment