Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sorry, it's been a while...

Haha sorry i haven't actually blogged in awhile (not that too many people would miss me, i only have two followers xD) I was too busy starting my freshman year of high school, sorry for any inconvenience... (that was a joke. haha.)

So anyway, i don't usually have time during the week to get on my laptop because of soccer (more latter) and homework. I was actually a wreck the first week because I was so stressed, I wasn't getting enough sleep, and I got sick, and people kinda make me nervous xP
But today I got online and saw I got an email notifying me that I got a comment on my Maximum Ride User Casting wall, from someone congratulating me on making the top five in the Nudge auditions. I only have one audition video up, so i was like whaaat?? And it wasn't even a Nudge monologue.. it was an Ella Monologue... (I mean, I have more audition videos, but I haven't put them on my computer yet.)

Also, on Wednesday, I had my first soccer game of the season. Probably the worst game I've ever attended. I can't say that I contributed to the loss, because my coach never put me in. I give away half my summer to her, and she doesn't even put me in. And it isn't because I'm a sucky player (I'm like fourth from the bottom...) it's mostly because this coach is new, so she didn't want to make cuts, but there weren't enough players for a JV and Varsity team, she just kept all the players and put em on one team. Not smart. There was like ten of us that never got to play. Including my friend, Kat, who was like a great starting midfielder last year. Still pretty pissed. But I'll get over it. If she lets me play. Eventually.

^Maile!^

2 comments:

  1. Wanna follow back? ;)

    http://kawaiixsakura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr OGU Patrick. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful herbs can also contact Dr OGU Patrick through via this email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , Text or call him via : +1 719 629 0982

    ReplyDelete